Lbrary tips for both old and new students:
- Search for the text books you need in Arken. If you don’t have a library card you get it for free at the library information desk.
- Use the library’s online resources through Libguides (e-books, e-journals, databases).
- If you need help with finding information for e.g. your thesis, make an appointment for personal guidance in information retrieval by filling in this form.
- Visit the reading room Mon-Fri 7am-9.45pm. In case you need a break you can have lunch or coffee at our own Amica.
- Read this blog and follow the library on Twitter not to miss what’s going on in the library!
From August 29th the library follows normal opening hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday (and day before holiday) 9am-4pm
Welcome to the library!