Did you know this about the Arcada Library?
- You can ask for earplugs at the service desk if your neighbors are too noisy
- There are lockable cabinets for short term storage in the journal reading room. Perfect for storing your computer or bag while you go for lunch
- We offer individual consultation on information retrieval for those who need help for finding articles for their thesis. Please, fill in this form (External link)
- All students at Arcada are offered in-class-assignments in information retrieval during the first and last academic year. Read more about our classes
- The silent reading room is open Mon-Fri from 7am to 9.45 pm. Enter and exit with your Arcadakey
- You can pay your overdue fines online through Arcada Finna (External link). Login to your account and follow the instructions.
- If you need language advice, writing help or want to learn a foreign language, you’ll find tips in the Libguide for Languages (External link)
- We’ve made a Libguide for e-books (External link) where you’ll find information on the e-book collections that Arcada offers our students and staff
- You can also make an acquisition proposal if you need a book or journal article that is not available at the Arcada library, or order it as an interlibrary loan via biblioteket [a] arcada.fi. The form for acquisition proposals (External link) can be found via Start and the library’s website.
Follow the library at inside.arcada.fi and on Twitter (External link) to find out what’s going on at the library