The new board of ASK present themselves – Member of the Board, Sports & Motion
April 14, 2014
ASKs styrelse 2014 presenterar sig. Sist men inte minst har vi styrelsemedlemmen Philip som ansvarar för sport och motion.
ASK’s Board of 2014 presents itself, last but not least is Philip, member of the Board, responsible for sports and motion.
Philip Mats Torsten Åsgård
21 years young
3. Study program?
My second year at sports and health promotion
4. Post on the Board?
Sports and exercise
5. What are your goals for your post? / Vad är dina mål för din post?
To make sport and physical activity more accessible to students.
6. When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you are big?
I wanted to become an policeman, firefighter, movie star, Steve Irwin’s disciple. The list is long!
7. Why are you studying in Arcada?
I’m studying at Arcada because it’s the only place in Finland where you can study sports and health promotion in swedish for a bachelor degree.
8. What is your favourite coffee drink?
Coffee? That black liquid stuff that tastes horrible? No thanks!
9. What´s your favourite place in Helsinki?
Tram number 8
10. What is your favourite amusement park?
I’ve been to both Grönalund in Stockholm and Linnanmäki here in Helsinki, but i have to choose Grönalund. It has a beautiful view and better rides!