ASKs styrelse 2014 presenterar sig. Som tredje har vi styrelsemedlemmen Marco som ansvarar för internationella ärenden.
ASK’s Board of 2014 presents itself, third out is Marco, member of the Board, responsible for international affairs.
3. Study program?
4. Post on the Board?
5. What are your goals for your post? / Vad är dina mål för din post?
Connecting people and motivating them to speak up more. Making ASK more reachable for every student.
6. When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you are big?
A Football Professional. That was the plan until I figured out many more interesting things in life as cars, engineering, management etc. The new dream is to become successful in whatever I do, if it’s entrepreneur or CEO – the main thing is to succeed and be happy with it!
7. Why are you studying in Arcada?
To me it seemed to be the best UAS in Helsinki, which offers also the possibility to learn Swedish. I’ve heard some good things about the school from friends and other people that studied here, so the decision was made and Arcada won the priority race over Haaga Helia.
8. What is your favourite coffee drink?
I don’t go much for coffee – unless it’s free 😀
9. What´s your favourite place in Helsinki?
The rooftop of the building I live in (in Kamppi) / Hietaniemen Ranta – on top of the Rocks
10. What is your favourite amusement park?
Europa Park in Germany 🙂 It has awesome rollercoasters and tonnes of food!